With all apologies to Crocodile Dundee, now this is an article!
No three-light-paragraphs of fluff, but a rich, full-featured essay on how your salesperson is probably shining you on.
Written by Kevin Groome, Founder of CampaignDrive by Pica9, this fantastic article reviews 5 critical sales issues salespeople face when trying to get you to buy their product, with rich, in-depth analysis of the problems you will face post-purchase, in in-dept subheadings:
- Confession #1: DAM is not “user-friendly.”
- Confession #2: User Adoption is usually not well defined in DAM, and even less often properly measured.
- Confession #3: Most claims of performance in DAM are based on insufficient data.
- Confession #4: DAM integrations are not always “plug and play.”
- Confession #5: Our DAM isn’t the single source of truth.
Very refreshing to see such an honest and detailed work about some uncomfortable truths you’ll face when deciding upon and implementing a DAM. Required reading for your research!